Wildwood School has Kindergarten to Grade Nine as well as pre-school programs. An Family Community Support Services (FCSS) program, Successful Kids and Families is based here as well.
Thank you for visiting Wildwood School and for being a part of the Wildwood Advantage: Small School, BIG Ideas!
Grab yourself a coffee and take the time to stroll down our internet hallways to get a sense of what your children, grandchildren and neighbor’s children do when they come to work.
The information linked to this page will provide parents, students and teachers with tools to advance student learning. Enjoy that coffee!
This learning community has committed itself to being the school of choice in a community of choice, were students aspire – and are inspired, to learn and achieve excellence.
There are some things that we would like you to stay on the lookout for as you make your way through our internet hallways:
- Student Led Conferences
- 40 Developmental Assets
- School Traditions and School Innovations
- Parent and Community involvement and partnership
- Daily Five and Literacy Café practices
- Our School Accountability Pillar Report Card
- Assessment for learning practices
- Other items of interest
- . . . and, how YOU can play a role in improving student learning in our school community
5311 – 47 St.
Wildwood, AB T0E 2M0
Phone (780) 325-3858
Fax (780) 325-2031
- Hits: 2187