Wildwood Senior Citizens Club
#2 4904 49 St, Entrance on east side of Wildwood Community Hall
Mailing Address: PO Box 464, Wildwood, AB, T0E 2M0
The Seniors' Facility adjoins the Wildwood Community Hall and is managed by the Wildwood Senior Citizens Club. They have been an active group in this community since 1967.
The hall entrance is on 49th street and is available for rent for private functions, special occasions, craft days, parties, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. This is a no smoking, no alcohol area. The facility is fragrance and scent free as well.
Contact Charlotte Winters at 780-325-3787
Membership $10.00 for age 50 up.
Pool table, floor curling, carpet bowling, exercises available.
Seniors Club phone Phone 780-325-3923
For Seniors Club Rental Phone 780-325-3787
- To provide social, health, wellness and learning activities for seniors to share their experience, wisdom and skills with children and community volunteerism.
- To provide the continuation of social activities for the seniors and the community.
- We value everyone, promoting respect for all
- We treasure our children ensuring continued communications
- We want to see that our seniors have a place to call their own, a place to socialize and enjoy life.
There are regular club meetings at 2:00 pm on the 4th Wednesday of each month except in July & August. Christmas dinner on 2nd Sunday in December.
Vice President ---
Treasurer ------ Charlotte Winters
Directors are Laurie Abbott, Joan Brown, Richard Buckland, Connie Gatzke, Michael Johnston and Betty Riendeau.
Club photographer, club reporter and maintenance persons are volunteer positions.
Some Wildwood seniors are proud participants in a Grand Parent Program which is in its 21st year.
Partnering with the Wildwood School, we are in our 18th successful year.
We are generously funded by Yellowhead County FCSS